NF PRO 620 SERIES
NF PRO 620 Fiber Laser Cutting Description
Fiber laser technology opened a new page in the sheet metal processing industry.
Nukon Fiber Laser is manufactured to meet the expectations of a fast pace changing production sphere.
This machine is constructed according to the versatile design of Nukon’s engineers.
- The machine can be produced in the following working sheet size options: 78" x 236", 78" x 315"
- The fiber laser resonator has a module structure (For example, after a certain time in which you have been using a 1kW resonator you can decide to change it to 2kW and you just have to add new modules.)
- The laser beam is transmitted to the cutting head via a fiber optic cable, without losses. By this means, you can get an excellent cutting quality and accuracy.
- Easy to use, operator-friendly cutting head control.
- It’s unique characteristics make it user and environmentally-friendly because of it’s low power energy consumption. Total consumption for 2kW laser is only 20kW.
- Mechanically robust and rigid main body
- Conveyor system for discharging slags and materials
- Auto dual pallet exchange hydraulic shuttle table system
- System to illuminate the work area is part of the standard equipment
For operators of cutting machines, productivity is an important factor for success. The cutting head fulfills this requirement completely since it can cut metal sheets of different thickness without manual intervention. This is made possible by the special optics of the cutting head which allows automatic control of focus position and focus diameter (from .002" up to .005") by the CNC control unit. In combination with quick focus movements on the work piece, this enables efficient flat-bed cutting and a maximum of productivity. The cutting head is provided with 2 protective glasses, one in front of the cutting lens and one in front of the collimator lens.
Thanks to this structure, the protective glass is brought to a higher position (6.4") so that the lifespan is significantly extended (up to 3 times). Furthermore, the cutting head ensures a high cutting quality. The optics have been designed so that the laser induced focus shift is minimized and the reproduction quality is diffraction-limited
The nozzle can be easily adjusted manually in X and Y direction using lockable precision screws
Larger internal gas flow channels ensure a more stable vertical gas flow and thus a higher cutting speed and cutting quality.
Thanks to its modular design, can be ordered different configuration according to specific needs and requirements.
- Manual focus adjustment
- Automatic focus adjustment through “Z – collimator module”
- Automatic adjustment of the focus and depth of the laser beam by “MZ – collimator module”
- Sensor contamination of lens
- Focus adjustment position
- High output power
- High quality of laser beam
- Less focus larger working distance
- Over 30% coefficient of efficiency
- Modular design „connect and start“
- Compact, solid and easy to install
- Low operation costs
- Flexible and durable fiber optic cable
- High electrical efficiency
- Lifespan of the diodes over 100,000 hours
- Low requirements for cooling
CAD/CAM programming system options
Nukon Fiber Laser using software Radprofile Cut Cad / Cam with its own post processor.
For ease of cutting has many features like auto nesting and machining, calculating the time, micro-joint, total cut and more.
All data for cutting installed in the technological Radan charts. This program is designed for nesting and machining and is installed directly on the CNC, without any adjustment of the cutting parameters.
Radan has some additional features, if it is unable to cut a hole smaller than
(0.019" by the thickness of the material), it will be marked automatically.
Radan is a fast, modern programming application designed to assist in transferring data from CAD to NC code.
- Preparing a normal cutting
- Cutting with pre-piercing
- Sheet metal clearances
- Clearances between parts
- Preparing common cut
- Edit cutting speeds
- Adding new material to the list
- Using remnant option(saving excess parts of the sheet)
- Giving radius at the corners
- Modifying corners as 90 degrees
- Defining cutting technology (cut1, cut2)
- Giving micro joint for nested parts
- Changing the length of the entrance properties
- Preporting writings with marking property
- Change cutting direction
- Scaling dimension
- Combining the intermittent lines
- Film burning for covered stainless steel
- Cut 1 , Cut 2 , Cut 3 ,Cut 4 Ve Small Hole property changing
- Edge clearances of the unit sheet
- Editing the automatic machining option
- Marking speed
- Defining cutting direction while doing automatic contour
- Adjusting of sheet remnant
- No cutting
- Change radius
For ease of cutting it has many features like auto nesting and machining, calculating the time, micro-joint, total-cut and more.
All data for cutting is installed in the technological Lantek charts. This program is designed for nesting and machining and is installed directly on the CNC, without any adjustment of the cutting parameters.
Lantek has some additional features – if it’s unable to cut a hole smaller than 0.019" by the thickness of the material – it will be marked automatically.
|Machine Model||NF PRO 620|
|Type||Flying Optic Head|
|Cutting Head||Auto-Focus Head||Manual Focus Head|
|Sheet dimensions||6′ х 19′ / 80″ х 238″|
|Resonator (IPG)||2 kW||3 kW||4 kW||5 kW||6 kW|
|Laser Fiber Diameter||.002″||.004″||.004″||.004″||.004″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity||Mild Steel||.625″||.709″||.78″||.86″||.98″|
|Power Supply Consumption||20 kW||30 kW||40 kW||55 kW||65 kW|
|Working Table Height||35.5″|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||4410 lbs|
|Axis Movement||4 Axis Digital Motor System|
|Positioning System||Rack and Pinion (Servo Motor)||Linear|
|Acceleration Speeds (G)||1.5G||3G|
|Axis Speed||4,800 I.P.M||9,400 I.P.M|
|Additional Power Consumption||0 kWh||20 kWh|
|Positioning Accuracy||± .002″||± .003″|
|Repeat-ability||± .0007″||± .0004″|
|Z-Axis Distance Control||No touch type, Z axis tracing type|
|Shuttle Table Change Time||45 sec|
|Illumination||4 Pices, Type: Fluorescent|
|Controller||19″ TFT Touch Screen, Ethernet Enabled|
|Assist Gas Choosing control||3 type of gases can be used|
|Pressure adjustment values: 7.25 – 87 PSI;|
|Provided pressure: 116 PSI|
|Machine Weight||56,218 lbs|