ECO FIBER LASER
ECO Fiber Laser Cutting Description
- 60.2″ x 120″ dual modifiable shuttle table.
- 1, 2 and 3kW laser power options.
- ECO model is convenient for companies with limited working space. With its small area coverage, ECO is our most suitable machine with low management costs for companies who have limited budget.
- Sheet loading system.
HIGH SENSITIVE DRIVER SYSTEM
- Atlanta high precision helical gear rack and pinion system, precision planetary pinion system and servo – worm gear units are used.
- Solid support and hardened ground gears of reducers are running with gap levels under 1 arc/min. Hardened and precision mounting surfaces are used in the racks of these systems.
DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM
- Dust collection covers are opened and closed according to the position of the cutting head. At the same time, it ensures that there will be no exhaust fumes or smoke release into the working environment.
ROBUST BODY STRUCTURE
- A heavy body means less vibration and better durability. NUKON machine bodies are strengthened to minimize distortion and deformation. Solid steel frames are assembled and welded to achieve a heavy machine body. The machine body is then heat treated to prevent bowing and twisting. NUKON bodies are then machined with single point reference using 5 axis CNC machining centers. This single point referencing guarantees that all axis are parallel. Thus providing high accuracy and a long trouble free life for the machine.
- The angle of the plate and its corner are found automatically by using 3-point detection method on the plate.
Interested in more information or other products? Visit FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINES
For operators of cutting machines, productivity is an important factor for success. The cutting head fulfills this requirement completely since it can cut metal sheets of different thickness without manual intervention. This is made possible by the special optics of the cutting head which allows automatic control of focus position and focus diameter (from .002″ up to .005″) by the CNC control unit. In combination with quick focus movements on the work piece, this enables efficient flat-bed cutting and a maximum of productivity. The cutting head is provided with 2 protective glasses, one in front of the cutting lens and one in front of the collimator lens.
Thanks to this structure, the protective glass is brought to a higher position (6.4″) so that the lifespan is significantly extended (up to 3 times). Furthermore, the cutting head ensures a high cutting quality. The optics have been designed so that the laser induced focus shift is minimized and the reproduction quality is diffraction-limited
The nozzle can be easily adjusted manually in X and Y direction using lockable precision screws
Larger internal gas flow channels ensure a more stable vertical gas flow and thus a higher cutting speed and cutting quality.
Thanks to its modular design, can be ordered different configuration according to specific needs and requirements.
- Manual focus adjustment
- Automatic focus adjustment through “Z – collimator module”
- Automatic adjustment of the focus and depth of the laser beam by “MZ – collimator module”
- Sensor contamination of lens
- Focus adjustment position
- High output power
- High quality of laser beam
- Less focus larger working distance
- Over 30% coefficient of efficiency
- Modular design „connect and start“
- Compact, solid and easy to install
- Low operation costs
- Flexible and durable fiber optic cable
- High electrical efficiency
- Lifespan of the diodes over 100,000 hours
- Low requirements for cooling
CAD/CAM programming system options
Nukon Fiber Laser using software Radprofile Cut Cad / Cam with its own post processor.
For ease of cutting has many features like auto nesting and machining, calculating the time, micro-joint, total cut and more.
All data for cutting installed in the technological Radan charts. This program is designed for nesting and machining and is installed directly on the CNC, without any adjustment of the cutting parameters.
Radan has some additional features, if it is unable to cut a hole smaller than
(0.019″ by the thickness of the material), it will be marked automatically.
Radan is a fast, modern programming application designed to assist in transferring data from CAD to NC code.
- Preparing a normal cutting
- Cutting with pre-piercing
- Sheet metal clearances
- Clearances between parts
- Preparing common cut
- Edit cutting speeds
- Adding new material to the list
- Using remnant option(saving excess parts of the sheet)
- Giving radius at the corners
- Modifying corners as 90 degrees
- Defining cutting technology (cut1, cut2)
- Giving micro joint for nested parts
- Changing the length of the entrance properties
- Preporting writings with marking property
- Change cutting direction
- Scaling dimension
- Combining the intermittent lines
- Film burning for covered stainless steel
- Cut 1 , Cut 2 , Cut 3 ,Cut 4 Ve Small Hole property changing
- Edge clearances of the unit sheet
- Editing the automatic machining option
- Marking speed
- Defining cutting direction while doing automatic contour
- Adjusting of sheet remnant
- No cutting
- Change radius
For ease of cutting it has many features like auto nesting and machining, calculating the time, micro-joint, total-cut and more.
All data for cutting is installed in the technological Lantek charts. This program is designed for nesting and machining and is installed directly on the CNC, without any adjustment of the cutting parameters.
Lantek has some additional features – if it’s unable to cut a hole smaller than 0.019″ by the thickness of the material – it will be marked automatically.
|Machine Model||ECO 315|
|Type||Flying Optic Head|
|Cutting Head||Auto-Focus Head|
|Sheet Dimensions||5′ x 10′ / 60″ x 120″|
|Resonator||1 kw||2 kw||3 kw|
|Laser Fiber Diameter||002″||004″||.004″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity||Mild Steel||0.32″||0.47″||.709″|
380-400v / 3PH (Avialable in 220v / 3PH)+-10%
|13 kw||16 kw||21 kw|
|Working Table Height||32,2″|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2,204 Ib|
|Axes||X-Axis||5′ / 60″|
|Y-Axis||10′ / 120″|
|Axes Movement||4 Axes Digital Motor System|
|Positioning System||Servo Motor / Rack and Pinion|
|Axes Speed (X,Y Simultaneous Speed)||393.7′ / min(dk)|
|Positioning Accuracy||+- 0.002″|
|Optional Equipment||Loading System|
|Z-Axes Distance Control||No Touch Type, Z-Axis Tracing Type|
|Shuttle Table Change Time||16 sec|
|Controller||19″ TFF Touch Screen, Ethernet Enabled|
|Assist Gas Choosing Control||Oksijen (O2) : 15 Bar|
Azot (N2) : 30 Bar
Kuru Hava (Air) : 30 Bar
|Machine Weight||28.660 Ib|