5 Tips to Purchasing the Right Metal Laser Cutting Machine
1. Start by contacting Nukon.US. If you’re searching the Internet for a quality metal laser cutting machine, you’ll want to seek out a company hat stands behind their products and services. Nukon.US is dedicated to the commitment they first made to their customers when they opened up shop; all products come with an exclusive 24 month warranty. They’re also committed to training their customers to operate and maintain the equipment they’ve invested in. Place your trust in the company that is focused on the customer experience from start to finish.
2. Visit the Nukon.US website to earn more about their industry-setting standards. You’ll soon discover there are numerous reasons why their customers make the decision to go with quality over familiarity. At Nukon.US, safety comes first, with user-friendliness running at a close second. Their protective enclosed machines make even the most difficult cuts simple and safe for you to manage. Nukon.US’s machines have been designed to increase their lifespan up to 3x, meaning you’ll get a lot more for your money than from the purchase of any other metal laser cutting machine.
3. Determine how your machine will be used to make the right choice. If necessary, contact an expert from Nukon.US by calling 866-856-6790 to ask questions and discuss your concerns. Their expertise will guarantee that you make the right decision and will end up with a machine you’ll be satisfied with for your application. Before you make the final decision, it’s important to determine whether you’ll be using the machine for cutting or engraving, then go from there.
4. How much work will you be doing with your metal laser cutting machine? The answer to this question will determine the size of bed you’ll need. Of course, it’s safe to assume that the bigger the bed, you more work your machine will accomplish for you. Speak with one of Nukon.US’s specialists if you have any questions in this regard. They’ll be happy to help you make the right purchase.
5. Let’s talk a little bit about optics. The performance and quality of work you’ll experience is dependent upon the quality of the optics on your machine. Never opt for power consumption over optics quality- that’s something many people get wrong when they buy a metal laser cutting machine. Nukon.US wants you to get it right. For this reason, they recommend a demonstration of the machine you intend on purchasing prior to your final decision.
It’s certainly not easy selecting the right product for your needs, however, Nukon.US wants to make that process as easy and streamlined for you as possible. Feel free to use their online resources to assist in your decision. Owning the right metal laser cutting machine is crucial to delivering a great product to your customers. It starts with a quality machine manufactured by a conscientious company. Call Nukon.US to learn more.
3 Reasons Why Laser Metal Cutting Machines Are A Must For Businesses
If you own a business that is even related to the world of laser cutting or are planning to do so in the near future, you'll need to learn more about the reasons why laser metal cutting machines are an absolute must for all businesses in this niche.
Laser cutting offers an untold amount of benefits in this regard and if you are still wondering about the main advantages that laser metal cutting machines, take a moment to read on and find out more about all that they can do for your business.
1. Cleaner Cutting
The client is typically going to judge the quality of the job that they receive by taking a closer look at the edges of the metal. The edging quality and precision levels that laser metal cutting machines have to offer is without peer. Traditional cutting methods simply cannot compete with the advantages that machinery can provide and a business would be remiss not to consider them.
Not only are the edges much cleaner and well-kept when you utilize a laser cutting machine, but these machines also have the ability to assist you no matter how thick the metal may be or what type of metal it is. Having access to this level of versatility, coupled with the ability to offer the client any style of cut possible? This is a tough combination for the competition to top in most instances.
2. Decreased Costs
No self-respecting client even comes into a process like this one hoping to spend the largest amount of money possible and in order for a business of this nature to successfully lure new clientele into the fold, they need to think outside of the box when it comes to consider the cutting methods that they are going to be using. The ability to offer efficient work does not require the assistance of highly trained employees is key.
There are a number of ways that laser metal cutting machines can reduce the costs and overhead associated with this method of cutting. The process is easily repeatable and does not require very much advance set up time. The machines do not need very much preparation and multiple tasks are able to be nestled in a single program. What's not to like?
3. Word of Mouth
If a business can provide a service that is performed efficiently at the lowest cost possible, while still maintaining a noticeable level of quality, they will experience positive word of mouth. The reliability that this method of metal cutting provides is second to none and when you rely on a business that has already implemented it, you receive the peace of mind that you deserve.
Customers are also bound to be impressed by the lack of clean up time that is needed and the decreased amount of scrap metal waste that is created. In a world where everyone is becoming more and more environmentally conscious and cognizant of the waste that they are responsible for, this is a benefit that people do not always stop to consider.
Questions You Need To Ask Regarding Metal Laser Cutting Machines
Regarding metal laser cutting machines, there are quite a number of questions that might go through your mind and need to be answered. This article lists questions about metal laser cutting machines. See some of them below with their possible answers:
What Kind of Power Will you Need to Operate it?
One of the questions you might be asking while you intend buying a Laser Machine is; how much power will you need to buy? For your application, there are certain things you need to look out for when selecting the right laser.
You don't necessarily have to purchase the highest wattage machine because you can afford to get it.
It is important to note that, the performance of the machine is not based on getting a machine with high possible wattage, but rather what enhance the performance of the machine is the worth or quality of the optics.
However, what this implies is that it is imperative to see how the machine operates before purchasing it, as wattage performance of a computer differs across different manufacturers around the globe.
How Much Space Will you Need For A Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
Space is another important thing you need to consider while purchasing a Laser Machine, as the sizes of the machines extremely vary, ranging from an engraving small desktop machines to a large granite style engraving machines.
Therefore, you have to take into consideration if the machine you intend getting will be well suited through a standard doorway. Also, in other to provide space for the laser cutter, do you need to start moving or removing things around, are some of the things you need to look out for.
This is because for a desktop style of machine the laser cutters and extraction unit ranges between a footprint of 1sqm to 2sqm for the bigger freestanding design. For ventilation purposes, this larger freestanding model requires space to be sited approximately thirty centimeters away from a wall.
Making the Right Choice Regarding Metal Laser Cutting Machines
The essential question to ask yourself while thinking of how to choose the right machine are;
- What locations will you be using that laser cutter from?
- What will the laser cutter be used for? In this case to cut metals.
- which materials will be cut with it?
These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself, as lasers cutters can cut and carve out a broad range of materials including metals, textiles, acrylic, wood, etc.
Is It Affordable To Get A Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
Getting a laser cutter in your workshop can sometimes be very costly. Presently due to the advancement in technology, more affordable laser cutters are available in the market. However, if you can't afford to get it alone, you can think of having a joint purchase with another department within your organization.
To Get Started What Else Do you Need?
Having delivered and installed your machine, you need to know how to operate it. So make sure you get your machine from a reliable source that offers training on how you can use the laser cutter.
Before you think of purchasing a laser machine, you need to ask certain questions in other to know what size of the machine will be suitable for your needs.
View Larger Map