The Benefits Of A Laser Metal Cutting Machine
A laser metal cutting machine offers a great deal of benefits to all those who are willing to implement them and when you are in the process of deciding on the proper method for your personal or business cutting needs, we are here to outline the advantages to you in a manner that is easily understandable.
Let's take a closer look at the benefits of a laser metal cutting machine, so that you can become well versed on this topic and make the correct decisions going forward.
When it comes to cutting metal, no two jobs are created equally and there are a number of considerations that are going to have to be made. That's why you need a cutting machine that utilizes lasers when it is time to slice your metal, so that you have access to the necessary versatility that it takes to get the job done. More traditional methods are unable to offer the same level of customization.
Not only are laser metal cutting machines able to cut any type of material that is placed in front of them, but the amount of thickness that is possessed by each piece is also rendered moot. Having the capability to quickly slice every kind of metal that comes your way, no matter how thick it may be, is very important. Without the use of machines that are powered by lasers, you are missing out on this crucial advantage.
Speed and Efficiency
While you might find yourself thinking that the speed at which the cutting machine uses lasers to provide you with the assistance that you need might come at the expense of the job that is being done, few things could be further from the truth. Not only will the project be completed in a rapid fire manner, but the quality of the work that you are going to receive does not suffer in any way, shape, form or fashion.
Whether you need to cut very narrow widths or you are looking for something a little more off the beaten path, there are no shortage of ways that a cutting machine can assist you. The process is very simple and easy to repeat, allowing even the most inexperienced would be cutters to try their hand. Multiple parts and jobs are able to be nested within a single program, which only serves to add to the overall efficiency.
When you can cut down on the amount of time that it takes to carry out a task of this nature, the costs are significantly reduced as well. There is no reason why you should still continue to use outdated methods to handle a job such as this, not when a laser metal cutting machine offers you the chance to enjoy a whole new world of convenience.
The amount of set up time needed is lessened and the amount of experience that it takes to operate these machines is far lower than what most would anticipate. Businesses that ignore their ability to reduce such costs are missing out on chances to invest their capital more wisely.
Why Choose Nukon.US as Your Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturers?
1. Let’s be clear: Nukon.US manufactures their machines in the US and is firmly dedicated to supporting the local market. With so many products coming in to the US from overseas, it is extremely refreshing to find a company that is not willing to sacrifice quality or allow their customers to go through the purchase process and end up with a less-than-first-rate machine. That’s the commitment of Nukon.US. Researching and purchasing a cutting machine can take a lot of time and effort- make sure your efforts are well-placed. Visit the Nukon.US website to see why their machines are top in the industry.
2. Nukon.US offers a terrific selection of products in their inventory, including their Fiber Laser Cutting Machines, Metal Cutting Machines, Steel laser Cutting Machines, and Loading and Unloading Systems. In short- they have what you need for your application. Nukon.US specializes in delivering the products their customers are looking for. You can see a complete list of products when you click on the ‘Products’ page located on the home were of Nukon.US. You’re going to love what you see!
3. While not all laser cutting machine manufacturers are focused on quality, Nukon.US is- from start to finish. Customers agree, Nukon.US’ products are preferred for their high flexibility and user-friendliness that give them a distinct advantage over other cutting machines. Your machine from Nukon.US comes with an easy-to-follow users manual that not only discloses every detail of how to operate the machine, it will also assist you in undertaking regular maintenance and minor repairs. Your machine comes with an industry-winning 24 month warranty for superior peace of mind.
4. Nukon puts their machines through rigorous testing to ensure the product you purchase is of the highest quality. The company is founded on the guarantee that all those who join the Nukon family should own a product that delivers exceptional results; therefore, the research and development team at Nukon tests all lasers in real working conditions for the highest guarantee of success and efficiency. Experts from Nukon seek to discover and resolve potential weaknesses in their products before they even arise!
5. A flawless production process if the aim of the Nukon corporation. In fact, their team of specialists never stop looking for ways to improve their products and their service to you.
Nukon invites you to join a family of products and service that is backed by stringent research, durable made-in-the-USA parts, and an ever-expanding product line. We are certain, no other laser cutting machine manufacturers can meet your needs to the same degree that Nukon.US can. Nukon is USA strong and determined to champion the local market in order to bring their customers the highest quality and workmanship, along with an exceptional product that will prove to be an advantage to their application.
Improve Manufacturing Process With Laser Cutting Machine For Metal
Laser technology has enhanced manufacturing operations such as cutting, welding, engraving, and others. Lasers can cut metals and other industrial materials of different thickness to any desired shape. Many businesses prefer laser cutting to plasma, water jet and other cutting methods. This preference is due to its precision, adaptability, and speed. Besides, the laser cutting machine for metal uses less energy for materials such as aluminum and steel sheets.
The edge quality obtained with this technique is better than other methods. A laser cutter outlines a path with the laser which melts the metal. The machine simultaneously releases a gas which blows the molten metal away from the cut. Here are some of the benefits of using a laser cutting machine for metal.
1. Cutting Strength
A laser cutting machine can cut various metals with different thickness and tensile strength. This device can cut any material that is susceptible to melting.
2. Minimize Wasting of Work-piece
Laser cutting machine can cut metals without producing scrapings. It can slash a metal sheet with a single cut. However, it can create little scrap in some cases. This device also allows its operators to cut multiple sheets of metals at once. Such tasks are efficiently performed by nesting the materials. Using this method reduces waste of industrial materials.
3. Higher Quality Parts
Using a laser cutting machine for metal ensures great cuts. The cutter does not have direct contact with the work material. This property minimizes the contamination of the workpiece. Unlike other cutting methods, the heated area of a laser cutter is small, reducing the risk deforming the material. It also increases the efficiency and accuracy of tasks. Minimal Heat Affected Zone (HAZ) can make the cutting process faster and cost-effective.
Besides, the high accuracy of this device provides quality edges. With laser cutting, there is no need for secondary operations on the cuttings. The elimination of machining on jobs can save money for the manufacturers.
4. Lower Energy Consumption
Laser cutters use less energy for cutting metals of various thicknesses. Their low power requirement reduces the cost of the manufacturing process.
A laser cutter has features that can protect the operators from sustaining injuries while using the machine. The fiber laser can function during cutting without human interference. This part of the device should be enclosed in a tight light box. The occurrence of accidents is minimal as laser cutting machines do not require human intervention. However, the operator can inspect and only interfere when the machine needs repairs.
This procedure is faster than others due to the laser’s ability to change programs instantly. Besides, the device requires only a little time to set it up for jobs. As a result of its quick adaptability to changes in production sizes, it can perform smaller operations at reduced cost.
A laser cutting machine for metal is easy to maintain. Though some parts of a turret punch need sharpening, the replaceable ones like nozzles and lenses are inexpensive. Its ability to change parts makes the cutting process flexible. The manufacturer can enhance the precision levels of metal cutting by controlling the laser cutter with computer programs.
View Larger Map